We are a small local registered charity, established for 35 years, providing befriending service to children in need referred by local schools and social services.
Awarded the Queens award in 2019.
We looking to recruit a Hon Secretary.
There will be handover/training support available, as needed.
Role includes: –
- Sending out Agenda for quarterly meetings, and AGM
- Collation of reports from trustees, and circulation prior to meetings.
- Prepare brief minutes/action points form Trustee meetings, and issue promptly following the meeting
- Support Administrator with Annual Review of Guidelines and Procedures, if needed
- Organise the AGM and trustee meeting schedules for the year
- Organise, Prepare & Collate AGM report, in conjunction with reports submitted by others – link with Hon treasurer for audited accounts.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for AGM
- Liaise with trustee responsible for HR, and employment contract preparation.
- Liaise with trustee responsible for compliance periodically, if needed
- Act as back up to the treasurer for expenses payments etc.
- Optionally attending events
If interested please apply to the chairman, with a brief CV and why you feel this would be a voluntary role for you. email@example.com